Clarks Women''s Un.Drizzle Thong Sandal

Clarks Women''s Un.Drizzle Thong Sandal,Brown Metallic leather,6.5 M USI have worn a pair of Clark Thongs for 8 years every single day. After about 4 years my daughter insisted that I need new shoes and put them in the goodwill bag. I could not live without them and got them out to wear them for another 4 years. they could still be worn but it was time for another model.

Most comfortable shoe I ever wore.

These shoes are one of the most comfortable pair of sandals I have ever owned!They are great for walking, going to the park, running errands while still looking stylish!I am considering purchasing another pair in a different color.if you are thinking about purchasing these shoes, do not hesitate.Get them now!Also, I should mention I wear a size 10W normally but I got the 10 medium and they fit fine! So, they do run a bit wide, which works perfect for me.

Buy Clarks Women''s Un.Drizzle Thong Sandal Now

Love these sandels and love the price on Amazon.Clarks is a great brand although some of their styles look old womanish. These do not, they are very stylish and comfortable. Fit is true to size.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Un.Drizzle Thong Sandal Here

These shoes are extremely comfortable, no breaking in required. The only reason i didn''t give them five stars is because the soles are tan, and shows dirt very easily. Still a great purchase however.

Want Clarks Women''s Un.Drizzle Thong Sandal Discount?

I have ordered and returned so many pairs of shoes this summer.I ended up with two pairs of these-one in brown and one in black.Really comfortable, especially since the strap is far enough back that you don''t hear "flop" when you walk.Yeah I finally have my summer shoes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment