Buy Badgley Mischka Women''s Randee T-Strap Sandal Now
I bought these shoes to wear to my upcoming wedding.They are gorgeous and I am surprised by how comfortable they are.The sole is padded and you are all strapped in around the ankle.Also, the pitch/angle of the heel is very good and doesn''t push all your weight onto the balls of your feet and your toes.I can walk around our house in these very easily.My only concern is that the heel is very skinny, so my ankles wobble a little.The heel is like a very thin stiletto, and because it is so high, it is unstable.I am worried about wobbling and falling over if I walk on grass and the sidewalk on our wedding day.Also, the shoes say "leather sole, textile upper," so I am worried that the upper part of the shoe won''t stretch and I won''t be able to break them in.Not sure if I will keep these as I would need to do a test run outdoors on uneven surfaces.
Read Best Reviews of Badgley Mischka Women''s Randee T-Strap Sandal Here
These shoes are gorgeous. Fantastic quality and despite the height, they are quite easy to walk in thanks to the ankle strap i think.I am normally a 7.5, but ordered a size 7 and they are perfect.
I will be wearing them ay my wedding next month so hope they dont hurt too much by the end of the night!
Want Badgley Mischka Women''s Randee T-Strap Sandal Discount?
Gorgeous shoes!! I wear them in my friends wedding and they are very comfortable !! ^_^ I''m just so happy i purchased them!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment