Ariat Women''s Sutter Clog

Ariat Women''s Sutter Clog,Baker Chocolate,9 M USI never write reviews but these shoes warrant them.I have been searching for the perfect clog for all four years of my med schooling.I tried Crocs and found them more suited for taking out the garbage or short term standing.The cushiness just didn''t work for me mostly because I could wear them out in a month. I also found that the rubber would stick to the floor when I was walking and trip me often (not a cool look).I needed a shoe that would look professional, allow me to stand or walk for long periods, be comfortable for traveling and flying (which I have to do for my rotations monthly) and most of all last through the torture of being a fourth year veterinary student.I tried Dansko''s and they just didn''t work for methey rubbed the top of my foot and never seemed to become comfortable for more than a few hours. Being a horse person in my previous life, Iwas familiar with this brand. I found a pair of shoes for around 40 bucks in a discount storeand I was hooked.They mold into your feet, like a good pair of riding boots and within a month, you will decide that you''ve been missing out.I''ve been able to find them all decently priced (under 50 bucks each time) and just recently bought the black print pair; which looks cool enough to lend some individuality but professional enough for me not to get called out by any preceptors.If you are trying to find a shoe that can make your budget happy, last a long time, travel with you and move with you through rotations or into your careerlook no farther.The colors allow for a little bit of hipness, but the comfort is straight up old school nurse shoe!!

I''m a teacher, so I''m on my feet on concrete for 8 hours a day.I also have constant heel/arch pain.These shoes are the only shoes I''ve ever owned that even come close to eliminating the pain.I tried Dansko clogs, but they didn''t fit me as well as these did.I have a rather wide foot and found that these were a better fit.They felt snug at first, but once I had worn them in (which took less than a full day of wear), I found them tremendously comfortable!

I''ve been wearing my pair for a year now, and they''ve held up great.I will absolutely be replacing them with another pair when they wear out.

Buy Ariat Women''s Sutter Clog Now

I have the same ariat clogs in different colors. This one is a harder leather, so people with low ankle bones beware because the sides will cut into your ankle bone. That wasn''t an issue with softer-leather models, but with these I have to wear an insole in the heel. Other than that, they are perfectly made, and beautiful. And they are a lot dressier than my other colors because they are shiny.

Read Best Reviews of Ariat Women''s Sutter Clog Here

I researched Chef''s shoes for days, not only on Amazon.I knew the Ariat brand from my experience with equine and barn work, and was thrilled to find well made, safe,nonslip shoes acceptable for commercial kitchen work.They are true to size and attractive for the utilitarianpurpose they serve.I saved over 50% by purchasing them through Amazon, and the best part of the buying experience was since I was familiar with the brand, did not have any dreaded shoe shopping.I will recommend this shoe and share my Amazon shopping experience with my culinary arts classmates. I wish Ariatbrand was not made in China, but good luck with that purchasing adventure of finding USA made products.

Want Ariat Women''s Sutter Clog Discount?

Great well made shoes.A little tight when I first put them on, but as I wear them over time they are breaking in and becoming more comfortable.I''ve only had them for a few weeks so I''m not yet sure if they are as comfortable as I hoped.I love the Ariat brand so I''m hopeful.True to size; great grip bottoms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment