Buy Crocs Candace Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) Now
This is our second pair of this style croc.I like them b/c they are super easy like all Crocs but the style is just a little bit different from the traditional ones.
Read Best Reviews of Crocs Candace Clog (Toddler/Little Kid) Here
While very cute, these shoes broke after two weeks of use by a 1.5 year old.My older boys have had their crocs for years at at time.The souls of their shoes will be slick as ice, but the shoes will hold up.This Candace Clog design is flawed.It broke at the hinge after very little usage.We returned these and I will order my daughter the original croc design.I love these shoes. My two year old loves them and can get them on herself. They have held up very well, as I have had them for four months or so and they are still going strong!
0 comments:
Post a Comment