BCBGeneration Women''s Bop Flat Sandal

BCBGeneration Women''s Bop Sandal,Neon Yellow Patent,5.5 M USI received these shoes yesterday and have already worn them twice! They run true to size. They are so comfortable with a cushioned foot bed so you don''t feel like you''re walking on hard ground (like with many other flat sandals). I would order these in another color because they will be great for walking distances on vacation!

This was true to fit and I can''t wait to wear.

Exactly as pictured.

Would recommend this brand and got in a timely fashion

Buy BCBGeneration Women''s Bop Flat Sandal Now

These are comfortable, true to size and neutral so they go with absolutely everything.Get compliments constantly.At the end of summer I ordered another pair for next year.

Read Best Reviews of BCBGeneration Women''s Bop Flat Sandal Here

i bought this product thimkimg that the color was actually wine or burgundy but its red, it is real nice although i would much prefer the wine or burgundy. it looks like it will last a long time and it was true to size. was happy with my purchase

Want BCBGeneration Women''s Bop Flat Sandal Discount?

I was excited to get these and I wanted to wear them everyday during the summer. However, the sandals started to come apart after a month. For a BCBGeneration product, I expected a lot more. I have many cheaper sandals that have far outlasted this one. I guess more expensive and "designer" is not always better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment