BCBGeneration Women''s Evie Open-Toe Pump

BCBGeneration Women''s Evie Open-Toe Pump,Dark Moss,10 M USI ordered these shoes on Amazon after trying them on at Macy''s (obviously they''re cheaper on Amazon). I couldn''t decide on the color but the brown is truly beautiful. Runs a little large I ordered a half-size smaller and they fit perfectly.Platform makes them comfortable to walk in. Highly recommend!

Arrived on time.

Fit nicely.

Fashionably cute!

Goes well with anything from jeans to a dress.

Very satisfied!

Luggage color is perfect

Buy BCBGeneration Women''s Evie Open-Toe Pump Now

Not so comfortable but super cute.The color is neutral without being boring and I can wear them with anything.I would not wear these if I had a lot of walking to do but fine if you are just getting in and out of a car for the most part.

Read Best Reviews of BCBGeneration Women''s Evie Open-Toe Pump Here

These shoes are super pretty, the only problem is that they bother a little bit on the tip. But besides that, glam and chic shoes!

Want BCBGeneration Women''s Evie Open-Toe Pump Discount?

I first saw these shoes online at Macys back in April and put off buying them until they went on sale.I was heart broken when they didn''t have my size after months of waiting.Well Amazon saved the day.I ordered these shoes on Friday and I just got them today.The shoe is very comfortable and runs true to size.I got Dark Moss and now I might get Luggage.Thank you so much Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment