Steven By Steve Madden Women''s Iden Wedge Boot

Steven By Steve Madden Women''s Iden Wedge Boot,Cognac Leather,5.5 M USI have been looking for Brown boots for a while and I had thought about these several times but everyone and their mother seemed to have a pair like them... It is totally worth it to blend in ( and I HATE matching people!) These are comfortable and the the color is perfect. They fit well over jeans and can be dressed up or dressed down easily. The only problem I have with mine is that I tend to be really hard on any kind of covered heel, there is now a chunk of leather missing on the back on my right wedge heel... but no one else would ever notice.

I really loved how to boots looked when I pulled them out of the box, the leather was so beautiful! It was soft and had a nice texture to it. However, upon trying the boots on, one boot fit a little snug but knowing leather, it would stretch out. I put the other on and it wouldn''t even go over my calves! Now I have had issues finding boots to fit my calves but seeing has how one boot fit I figured it had to be a manufacturing error. I very sad to send them back because they really were great looking and I loved the slight wedge heel.

So just a word of caution if you are ordering the 5.5 Boot! They may not be the same size!!!!!!

My only issue with ShoeMetro (the shop) is that they did refund the boot''s price but didn''t pay for shipping back :(

Buy Steven By Steve Madden Women''s Iden Wedge Boot Now



I''m been searching for a semi-structured cognac boot to fit my 5''2" small ankles and average sized calves for 4 MONTHS!!!! And I found it at Lord and Taylor! SM materials are not the world''s best, but depending on the boot, some are really nice. I have high standards, and I found these to be completely fine. It runs 1/2 larger, so I was in luck at the store, because my regular size was not available. I can''t believe it!!! Sometimes you just have to go directly to the stores because they don''t register the stock they have always online. Now I have to return the 4 other pairs in boxes here that I don''t need anymore! :YAY FOR ME:

Read Best Reviews of Steven By Steve Madden Women''s Iden Wedge Boot Here

I like these okay. They are light weight, which is nice. But they just feel very cheap and look flimsy. The soles are like ballerina flats, no tread at all, which is bad when the weather is wet or icy. Also, biggest problem: I only bought these because I wanted GRAY boots. Which is what they say they are. They are not gray. They are not even close to gray. They are light brown. So don''t order that color if you expect gray.

Want Steven By Steve Madden Women''s Iden Wedge Boot Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment