BEARPAW Women''s Meadow 605W Boot

BEARPAW Women''s Meadow 605W Boot,Maple,5 M USI had two concerns ordering these: not natural shearling, and the complaints about the seams being painful. First concernThe way bearpaw made their shearling lining is brilliant. I love straight up "sheeping bags" for toasty feet throughout the winter, but this works just as well. Secondthe seams. First day of wear they were no problem, second and third they were bothersom, but I figured, like any quality leather product they would conform to my feet, and my persaverance paid off. After a week of regular wear they feel wonderful. If you have sensitive feet some socks would help the break in process. Excellent purchase for an amazing price. Size ran very true for me and the traction of the soles has kept me steady on some sidewalks that were mini icerinks. Love them!!!

Well I purchased these boots in January and here it is the end of February and they are coming apart at the bottom seams. I loved them at first and wore them maybe 1-2 times a week and they are now falling apart after about 8 weeks of wear. Not pleased at all. I like Bearpaws in general and purchased a good pair last March and they are still wearable. I thought I was getting the same quality, but not so. Just be warned they may not last.

Buy BEARPAW Women''s Meadow 605W Boot Now

I was disappointed to see the label inside the boot lists acrylic as part of the lining.The product description only listed sheepskin and wool.Had I known the lining was acrylic too, I wouldn''t have ordered it.These boots run a bit small.I have ordered Uggs in size 8 and they run more true to size.I will not return the boots, but I think the product description should be altered.The color is great.

Read Best Reviews of BEARPAW Women''s Meadow 605W Boot Here

The boots came quickly and looked very nice, but ran small (short) unfortunately. I would order 1/2-1 size larger. Width was good, however.

Want BEARPAW Women''s Meadow 605W Boot Discount?

These are the most comfotable boots I''ve ever worn. The inside is so soft and padded it''s like walking on a cloud. And because of the grippy rubber on the bottom they are solid when walking on snow-covered ice. I think they fit true to size, they are a little snug right now but I''m sure the padding will wear down over time and they will loosen up.

Overall, I highly recommend these boots and they are WAY BETTER THAN UGGS.

EDITED REVIEW: I wore this for the first time in a Canada snowstorm today, and though my feet have never been warmer, the seam at the back where the shoe connects to the boot shaft has dug in to my heels so bad they have both started bleeding. This means not only can I not return the boots, but I''m stuck with the most painful warm boots ever. It might only be this pair, but I wish I would have tried them on in a store first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment