Bella Vita Women''s Checkmate Mule

Bella Vita Women''s Checkmate Mule,Lilac,10 WWVery comfortable.I usually have to "break in" a pair of shoes, but not these.The color is great!



I chose these shoes because of the color! Little did I know that I was getting a lot more than I thought. These shoes are very costly in price everywhere else that I looked. I couldn''t believe the price of these shoes which was an outstanding value at Amazon.com . I ordered them right away and was glad that I did. I get so many compliments everytime that I wear them. My size 6 was true to size. They are all leather and are so very comfortable! I will be buying this brand from now on. Thanks Amazon, for offering the best price around!

Buy Bella Vita Women''s Checkmate Mule Now

I thought these shoes would be comfortable, NOT!!!! They run large. They are very hard, not flexable. They have a very hard foot bed. I

would not buy !

Read Best Reviews of Bella Vita Women''s Checkmate Mule Here



Wanted to love these shoes. The price and color were great. They fit. My high school senior daughter AND husband liked the buckle and said they made my foot look longer (as opposed to WW, which they are). BUT...the sole is made in 2 parts and I could feel an obvious "ridge" across the width of the shoe where the 2 parts meet at about the toe side of the arch. If you turn the shoe over, you can see where the heel piece of the sole runs forward & under the arch, appears to be glued on. The front part is roughly a rectangle that ends at the arch and is sewn on. Where they meet it feels like standing on a stick. Bummer.

Want Bella Vita Women''s Checkmate Mule Discount?



Right out of the box these were comfortable for walking on all sorts of pavement for long periods of time.They look good and are stylish.I am very happy with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment