
I seen a similar style shoe on bcbg website called "ellah strappy platform".They didn''t have my size so I decided to try these out.Buy this shoe because it looks extra hot and alot cheaper.I bought the taupe and black and reordered them again because their so cute and feel good. Hurry before they run out of stock!

These shoes are cute and sexy.I had to return them and I DIDN''T WANT TOO.The straps were too wide which caused my toes to poke out through the slits on both sides of the shoe and that is just not attractive to me.I kept them for a minute though because I thought maybe I was just having a bad shoe day until I tried them on again and they were still doing the same thing.....GUESS I WAS JUST IN DENIAL AND REALLY WANTED THE SHOE!!
Buy BCBGirls Women''s Quod Sandal Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment