Buy Born Women''s Lainie Tall Boot Now
I have bought Born products before, and although this looks like the image, the leather is thinner and of cheaper quality than I am use too. The boots are comfy and true to size. Just wish they were a better grade of material.Read Best Reviews of Born Women''s Lainie Tall Boot Here
These boots are very nice suede and a good neutral color. The heel slipped some which made them too big for me so I returned them.Want Born Women''s Lainie Tall Boot Discount?
I like these boots primarily because they are super comfortable to wear.I was hoping they''d be perfect for wearing with skirts and tights, but they are tiny bit on the wide size for that.I have a few other pairs of older Born boots which fit like a glove, but the newer boots all seem to be slightly wider (probably to accommodate skinny jeans).If your calves are on the thin side like mine, these will work better than a lot of other boots out there, but they won''t give you a super streamlined look.If your calves are a bit wider, they''ll be perfect with a skirt/tights, but maybe not so great with jeans.Also, about the leather: It is a nice quality black leather with more of a "thin / buttery" quality than a thicker, hearty feel.Both are nice, but I thought it worth mentioning incase someone was looking for more or a tough black leather.These aren''t that.These are more dressy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment