Seychelles Women''s Gale Force Wedge Sandal

Seychelles Women''s Gale Force Wedge Sandal,Vacchetta,8.5 M USI just bought these shoes for my cruise to Mexico and I am in love!I bought them in pewter and they are perfect, the color is even better then the picture!I am a size 7.5 to 8 and the 7.5''s fit perfectly.I have a narrow foot and the tightest strap setting made my ankle feel nice and secure.They are tall, but the platform in the front makes them surprisingly comfortable.I decided on pewter because it is such a versatile color, I haven''t found a summer dress that doesn''t go with them!I don''t see myself walking super long distances int these, but they will be great for a night out!They would also be super cute dressed down with a skirt or pair of jeans/capris.Buy these shoes!!!

Seychelles shoes make me drool.This is an absolutely stunning shoe.The fit is perfect, true to size, comfortable and sexy! I can dress them up or wear with jeans. My husband approves and I will be wearing these all Spring/Summer.

Buy Seychelles Women''s Gale Force Wedge Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment