Not Rated Women''s Wild West Knee-High Boot

Not Rated Women''s Wild West Knee-High Boot,Chocolate,7.5 M USI am a 6.5, bought a 6.5 and they fit perfectly!!!! Easy to walk in. I also have scrawny legs and they fit good around my legs too. Not too big around my calves at all! They look amazing and I love them.

Took these on vacation where we did a lot of walking through a little town and had no issues with them hurting or being uncomfortable.

Buy Not Rated Women''s Wild West Knee-High Boot Now



The boots are beautiful, however, I could not stand to walk around in them no more than an hour to two hours.

Read Best Reviews of Not Rated Women''s Wild West Knee-High Boot Here

I love how comfortable these boots feel! They seem to run a little big but besides that they fit really well! I am about 5''4" and these boots fit just below the knee and can still be used with skinny jeans.

Want Not Rated Women''s Wild West Knee-High Boot Discount?

Aaah, boots.I love them so!I wanted a pair that was casual but still stylish and inexpensive.These are it!I normally wear a 7 or 7.5; based on other reviews I went with the 7.5 and I''m glad I did!These fit fantastic!I have a little bit of room in the foot so I can wear a heavy sock if needed (I''m in MN) and despite my wider than normal calves, I can pull these on with no problem, even with skinny jeans tucked into the boot.The heel allows for the benefit of added height yet is still extremely comfortable to walk around in.Yes, it would be nice if the zipper was for more than decoration but I read in the description that it was only decorative so I''m not disappointed...still had to try it for some reason just to make sure it really didn''t work.Hahahaha!Given a choice, I''d have preferred the shaft on these to be about 1/2 inch taller so they hit just at my knee but still, they are a marvelous tall boot.Did I mention that I love them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment