Boutique 9 Women''s Grigio Wedge Sandal

Boutique 9 Women''s Grigio Wedge Sandal,Light Taupe,8 M USSo very comfortable, no need to break these babies in. You can walk around in these all day long. There sexy and stylish and all leather so try not to scuff the wedge portion as it is leather also. No regrets, good lookin out Boutique 9 !!!!!

These wedge sandals are amazing! They are sooo soft and comfy I can even run in them. And I love that they cover my skinny ankles :) The leather is beautiful, but thin and very delicate, so I gave it a 4starbut that''s me being very picky.

Buy Boutique 9 Women''s Grigio Wedge Sandal Now

These are super comfy shoes that look great with leggings or even a sexy dress for a night on the town. When i wore these my feet felt great even being in them for hours. I got them in black and now i think im going to get taupe also!

Read Best Reviews of Boutique 9 Women''s Grigio Wedge Sandal Here

These shoes are fantastic!!They fit like a glove.FYI they run a little big and the leather is stoft so it may stretch out.I was able to fit 1 size smaller than I would normally.Definitely worth the price and at a discount of $150+ you can''t beat it!!!

Want Boutique 9 Women''s Grigio Wedge Sandal Discount?

These shoes are very comfortable.However, I found the material to be very plastic looking.I asked a couple friend''s opinion and they both said "cheap looking."The wedge part of the shoe looked fine but the rest is poorly done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment