DC Men''s Studio C Shoe

DC Men''s Studio C Shoe, Battleship, 7.5 M USThese shoes look really cool.I only gave it 4 stars because DC only makes M width.My feet are more narrow than that, so these shoes look a little fat on my feet.Also, DC isn''t the greatest quality for durability.These are shoes to look cool not wear for long walking, running, etc.They''re more of a fashion statement than a functional shoe.But I got them bc they look cool.

I have been buying DC shoes for my boyfriend for a couple of years now they always last longer than others!

Buy DC Men''s Studio C Shoe Now

Used Amazon prime shipping on a Thursday and it arrived Monday as expected. Shoes were in perfect condition and fit perfectly to size. Previously I have bought size 11 skate shoes on amazon and the shoes came bigger than expected (I am typically skeptical on receiving a good fit). The price is outrageously cheap compared to typical retail stores and I was able to use an amazon coupon of 20% and free Prime shipping so I paid $23 overall!!! Shoes came as described in the picture. FYI I bought the Black size 11.

Read Best Reviews of DC Men''s Studio C Shoe Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment