Helle Comfort Women''s Boneta

Helle Comfort Women''s Boneta,Cristal,40These shoes fit well and are for the most part comfortable.However, after dancing in them all night, I did get blisters on the bottoms of my feet and on two toes where the straps meet.I do think if I were to wear them and not dance, they wouldn''t result in blisters.

I was sent the wrong shoe but kept the shoe sent and they gave me a $50 credit.I am very happy with Hugo as they gotback to me with an apology.They made it up to me and I will again shop with them due to their great customer service.I am sorry for being so late in addressing the issue.

Thank you!

Connie

Buy Helle Comfort Women''s Boneta Now



these shoes are expensive but i can see why they are not only beautiful and quality made but very very comfortable.i bought an 11 and was glad as it was the perfect size for my normally 10 1/2 size.the side straps make the width less of an issue.they are very very pretty on despite having wide feet and received several compliments.after walking a very long distance and dancing they hurt a little but if i wasn''t doing these, i''m sure i would have had no pain.the bottom of the shoe is buttery soft and lovely to the touch.these shoes are very stable a former leg break makes this a necessity for me i had no problems with this aspect

Read Best Reviews of Helle Comfort Women''s Boneta Here



Soft insoles, comfortable and cute.What more can you ask?!! I''ve got a wide foot and the straps allow me to adjust the comfort level.Wonderful shoes.

J

Want Helle Comfort Women''s Boneta Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment