Buy C1RCA Men''s Drifter Skate Shoe Now
excellent product. very good product, good quality, I recommend it 100%, I loved it, thank you very much thank you. greetings..Read Best Reviews of C1RCA Men''s Drifter Skate Shoe Here
I gave these shoes 5/5 because they are exactly as described.Now on the product, it is great. These shoes fit nicely and there was nothing wrong with them. I was a little worried that they might not be very durable, but so far they haven''t shown any signs of starting to fall apart. They look awesome. you cant really tell by the picture, but the shoes have a really small dot-like pattern on the outside. The only thing that bothers me a little is that some of the red coloring came off onto the white laces, but i can wash that off pretty easily.
So if your not sure yet, i would definitely get them. And for such a low price, how could you pass it up?the quality of the shoe is very bad, in just a few months the entire sole is detachment, being open and ugly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment