Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Dame-05/IV Ankle Boot

Ivory Pu-Lace Victorian Ankle Boot, 2(Ivory Pu-Lace,9)I am so in love with this shoe!Since it is so hot in Florida right now, I won''t get to wear them until it cools down.I have looked for a pink boot like this for a long time and was glad to see that someone finally came up with it!

I am a funky, senior citizen that refuses to dress like a "old fogey".My kids tell me I am the best dressed grandmother in Floida.People at work have told me the same thing.You are never too old to have fun with funky shoes!!

I have week ankles and this supports the ankle.it also has a low heel and it does not come to a point so it rests sturdy on the floor.Good for dancing.

It charming in design.But you don''t make them IN WIDEWHY NOT ????

Buy Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Dame-05/IV Ankle Boot Now

These shoes are beautiful! A little tight because they are not wide but some stretching and they are fine. Box was a little banged up, but the shoes were mint. These shoes were perfect for my wedding!

Read Best Reviews of Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Dame-05/IV Ankle Boot Here

It looks very cute as it was in pic

And it is also comfortable

I like it so much ...................

Want Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Dame-05/IV Ankle Boot Discount?

These shoes are okay for use as a Halloween costume item, but not for everyday wear.The fit was a little uncomfortable for my foot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment