These are beautifully made shoes but unfortunately this pair ran incredibly small. At least a full size, maybe more. Cut very narrow as well. The soft gathers at the heel actual makes the small size worse since now this really tight shoe is tries its best to grip onto your foot.
As for as the workmanship goes, you probably could not ask for a finer upper the leather is gorgeous! The only thing I''d change is having a leather soles as well, but then they''d probably be about triple the price.
If I would order again I''d choose at least one size up. These were returned for a refund.
Buy California Magdesians Women''s Kori-R Ballerina Now
I ordered Magdesians Womens Kori-R ballerina in BLACK at a good price, about $20 off, on Cyber Monday.The order was wrong, sent the black zebra instead.I could not get a replacement at the sales price, only a refund because they were not packaged by Amazon. I really wanted these shoes, but could not order them again at the previous price.This is a poor way to keep a loyal customer.Read Best Reviews of California Magdesians Women''s Kori-R Ballerina Here
They are really cute, on fashion, soft.I really like them, they are a good brand and with the discount I have a very good shoes for such a small price than I am very happy.Want California Magdesians Women''s Kori-R Ballerina Discount?
This is my second pair of the same shoe since I liked it so much. I usually wear a 9 N, but the 9.5 S fit even better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment