Kickers Women''s Waking Gladiator Sandal

Kickers Women''s Waking Gladiator Sandal,Brown,39 EUI have these sandals in 4 colors. I bought them in red in Paris and found them as comfortable as sports'' shoes. I wore them for miles of walking on concrete streets. The design gives the ankle good support and the arch is amazingly supportive. I loved the red ones so much I kept wearing them into the fall when it was way too cold for sandals. They are well made and after over year of heavy wearing, the soles show almost no wear. On style,they are just the right degree of unconventional. I have feet pains easily if the shoes are not in agreement with my feet. Oh...there''s another cool thing. They zip up in the back, so orthotics or just a little heel lift work well. I absolutely love these sandals!

I bought the black ones at Amazon and brown and violet ones at Zappos.

I ordred this productfrom Austria and paid international shipping price .The product arrived within three days.The sandals are not of yellow rather beige color.however they fit very nicely covering all foot.and I am satisfied with the product.

Buy Kickers Women''s Waking Gladiator Sandal Now



I LOVE these !!!!If I could get more ina different color I would ! They look great with jeans....not really so good tho with capris so keep that in mind !

Read Best Reviews of Kickers Women''s Waking Gladiator Sandal Here

I jusually wear US10 or eur 41. My feet is 26,5 cm. And this boots in sz eur 41 feets me perfectly!

Its very comfy, soft and hi quality sandals. Color is more bright and dark. Will try to apply my own pic of this sandals in color violet. Will buy it again and again!

Want Kickers Women''s Waking Gladiator Sandal Discount?

I bought these at the end of summer (when they went on sale) after searching quite a while for some cute gladiators. They seem to be well made but for me they were too tight on my ankles. I gave them to my daughter and she LOVES them. Would recommend them if your ankles aren''t too thick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment