Capelli New York Diamond Mine Cut Out Cork Sock Ladies Fashion Flip Flop

Capelli New York Diamond Mine Cut Out Cork Sock Ladies Fashion Flip Flop Black Combo 6These flip flops are adorable and extremely comfortable.I would buy another pair if I had the money to.They don''t hurt between your toes either.Thanks for the product.

I bought these flip-flops so I''d have something comfortable and casual to wear with summer skirts and dresses. They don''t look anything like the photo... the material is bright metallic and there''s plastic glitter in the cutouts on the cork. They also rub badly and hurt to walk in, but they''re flip-flops so maybe that''s to be expected. They''re okay, but not what I expected.

Buy Capelli New York Diamond Mine Cut Out Cork Sock Ladies Fashion Flip Flop Now



These came super fast, shipping was a little high, but they were FedEx''d so they came in perfect condition.I had ordered two pair of these earlier and my funny little puppy thought they were his.I really liked them, so I had to order more.Now they are kept out of reach of the little muncher.

Read Best Reviews of Capelli New York Diamond Mine Cut Out Cork Sock Ladies Fashion Flip Flop Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment