Clarks Women''s Lexi Norwich Sandal

Clarks Women''s Lexi Norwich Sandal,Black,8.5 M USThe sole is lovely, soft yet supportive, but the left shoe felt almost a size larger than the right. My feet might be weird in other ways, but they are the same size. I checked size on the shoe stamp is the same, 10W. Lined them up against each other the left is about 1/3 inch longer. Sad they are not bad looking, even in size 10, and the sole is dreamy...Perhaps I had a bad pair, but I do not have the time for this...



Great style, and these do not hurt my feet. Apretty and comfortable pair of sandals.

I wish they were available in more colors.

Buy Clarks Women''s Lexi Norwich Sandal Now

The Clarks Lexi Norwich is a nice sandal.I have very hard to fit feet, but then again, who doesn''t?I ordered the 12N in black and they fit well.I often have trouble with shoes where the foot bed curves up and these do.My toes fit comfortably within the soles, so the ''lip'' does not bother me.This is a nice looking shoe with a resonable heel.I just brought them out of the package, so I can''t speak to comfort.One concern is with Amazon pricing.It seems to change often.I bought these for just over $50 and went to see about another pair, now they are $63.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Lexi Norwich Sandal Here

The sandals are nice looking, look great with either pants or dresses and fit great!They didn''t even hurt the first day I put them on!

Want Clarks Women''s Lexi Norwich Sandal Discount?



It''s very light weight, size 7W in Clarks sandal equals to Euro size 38.Wide width equal to a C/D.Even in wide width, it looks slim/neat and not flabby.Good walking sandal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment