
These sandals are fabulous! I got these for my 1st trip to Disney where we walked anywhere from 8-12 hours each day and these sadals held up very nicely! My only suggestion (and it would stand for any shoe you''d wear with that much walking is to wear those little sadal socks b/c I did get a few blisters that I don''t think I would have gotten had I thought of those ahead of time). The heel seemed a bit high to walk in at 1st but it was very comfortable since I have shin splints and get a lot of pain wearing completely flat shoes, but I had no problems walking in these at all. They are quite coushy and fit very well (I need to wear a wide-width) which I was happy about since truly comfortable shoes aren''t always easy to come by for me. I totally recommend these sadals to anyone whether you''re walking a lot or just wearing them casually, they''re super cute and exceptionally comfortable!

These sandals are very comfortablecould walk in them all day and I love the Velcro as it makes it very easy to slip on and off. They fit true to size, as I do have a wide foot for a size 7, and have to sometimes get a 7 1/2 to make up for the width.
Buy Naturalizer Women''s Valentina Ankle-Strap Sandal Now
The shoe due its comfort nature is not as sleek as other sandals. But for the price good item to have. The comfort level is like other more expensive ($90-200 range) shoes.
The only thing is got to break in the shoe for a few weeks before doing those longer walks. Once broken in wonderful. You will smile to know you''ve only paid$30 for them.
One other thing, the shoe runs a tad big. I wear a true 4, this shoe can fit a 4.5 foot. Not sure what I will do once the shoe has been worn well and stretched. Maybe wear socks with them and be dorky or bring back a dead fashion statement.
Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Valentina Ankle-Strap Sandal Here
I love these sandals!SOOO comfortable!I just can''t find a size 7 anymore! :(The are very comfortable.I can usually work all day on my feet as a teacher and my feet don''t hurt!
Want Naturalizer Women''s Valentina Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?
Just as i expected, truly to size and it was very comfortable just like i imagined it, i really recommend it
0 comments:
Post a Comment