Easy Spirit Women''s Arora Slip-On

Easy Spirit Women''s Arora Slip-On - 9 E2 - White-SuedeI generally wear a 7M in all shoe styles. These shoes were too big width and length. I exchanged them for 6.5M. That size still didn''t fit properly so I sent them back. They felt stiff and the sole didn''t feel cushioned.



Can''t go wrong with Easy Spirits...love them..just about the only brand of shoes I wear anymore since I have leg and feet problems

Buy Easy Spirit Women''s Arora Slip-On Now

I have worn the Easy Spirit Traveltime style for a long time and thought these would work just as well .. however, these are not the same quality, there is no soft lining, they have scratchy seams on the inside, and are very stretchy.Would not buy again .. will stick to Traveltime in the future!

Read Best Reviews of Easy Spirit Women''s Arora Slip-On Here



I love these shoes. They are comfortable and can easily be worn all day! They are as pretty as they are comfortable!

Want Easy Spirit Women''s Arora Slip-On Discount?

Love these shoes, I just wish I could find more of this specific style.

I can walk and stand on my feet for 12-14 hours, without pain, which is a super bonus in my book!!!

Happy feet & back for sure

0 comments:

Post a Comment