The reason I only gave these four stars instead of five is because of the weight. It''s not a light heel. My ankle turned due to the weight when I took my first walk around the house in them. I''m glad I took them for a spin in the house before the street! Though, let me say, I really do love how they look, so I''m not going to throw in the towel because of the weight. I plan on wearing them around the house some more so that I can get used to the weight before showing them off in public.These shoes are super cute but unable to walk in them. I''m a pro at walking in high, high heels and wedges. But these shoes are made so narrow at the base that your ankle gives. It''s like walking on a tight rope. Be very careful if you purchase and keep these shoes. I am returning as I am unwilling to walk a tight rope.
Buy Michael Antonio Women''s Galactic Wedge Sandal Now
nice looking shoe and a good value but runs narrow and I couldn''t get my feet in them so I had to return themRead Best Reviews of Michael Antonio Women''s Galactic Wedge Sandal Here
Great price, nice and comfy shoe, a nice style and a bit of fun for summer. Color is great, easy shoe to walk in, gives me the height I need and they don''t feel too clunky.I am between 6 and 6.5 normally these I ordered in 6.5 and they are perfect.
Really fun color will look great with jeans or dresses equally in summer.
Want Michael Antonio Women''s Galactic Wedge Sandal Discount?
I love the style and the way the shoe fits. A very comfortable feeling when walking. The shoe goes well with denims as well as dress. I would recommend this shoes to my friends.
0 comments:
Post a Comment