i read all the reviews from women who had FLY shoes on amazon, and the general consensus is:they run big.so i bought the size 39 (US size 8).i wear an 8 1/2-9, so i figured this would be perfect.but they are a tad snug!i am not sending them back because the european sizes don''t really make half-sizes, and i feel like the 40 would be too big.so ihope i can stretch the extremely soft leather a bit and get them fitting right!my suggestion go ahead and buy your size if you are a precise whole size or a tad bigger.if not, go with the shoe size smaller.This shoe is not only great looking for so comfortable.I had difficulty with sizing though.I usually take an 8 1/2 medium so I ordered the size 39 and it was short.I then ordered the size 40 (size 9) and it is a little long so I''m actually between sizes but I will keep this pair as it is too good looking to send back.If you are looking for looks and comfort this shoe is definitely a great buy.
Buy FLY London Women''s Yaya Ankle-Strap Pump Now
This shoes are really different, stylish and comfy. The leather is quite soft and the wedge is the right height. So, if you love them, as I do, here is some sizing advice -these only come in whole sizes, and I found the European sizes do not correspond to the American sizes supplied. I wear an American size 7, but the 38/7 was huge, more than a 1/2 size too big. I tried the 37/6, and it fit perfectly-and there is NO WAY, I can get my foot into an American brand size 6! So, at least in this shoe, it is possible, and advisable, to size down. I''m thinking the American equivalents should all be upped by a half size....I don''t know if this applies to all Fly London shoes, but I wish they would take a look at the sizing inaccuracies.Read Best Reviews of FLY London Women''s Yaya Ankle-Strap Pump Here
I am returning these shoes not only because they are too small but also because they are made in China and not in Portugal as the original FLY London Yaya shoes were and as was depicted in the Amazon.com website.In addition, they have a very strong smell of rubber cement or glue which makes me believe that they are not of the quality that I know these shoes can be.The leather is harder than those which my sister purchased as is usually the case with shoes made in China.I am extremely disappointed that you are selling a cheaper product than was promised by the pictures and description on Amazon.com.I want the shoes that are pictured.Why were they sent from PlanetShoes and not Amazon.com directly?Furthermore, I understood that I would not have to pay shipping on returns either.So I feel that I am losing when in good faith I expected the quality of what was promised me.
How sad that our first transaction for shoes turned out so badly that I will probably not purchase shoes from youPlanetShoes or Amazon.com.
Want FLY London Women''s Yaya Ankle-Strap Pump Discount?
Love the style but for $165.00 the shoe should have lasted for more than a few months and 4 wearings!
0 comments:
Post a Comment