Cole Haan Women''s Elizabeth Platform Sandal

Cole Haan Women''s Elizabeth Platform Sandal,Blue/Topaz Patent,7 B USI was thinking twice before ordering this online considering the price. But once i got it, i just loved it.

The heel size is very comfortable. The shoe was packaged well...in great condition and I think it will be easy to match it up with lot of clothes. I am thinking it will look good with skinny jeans, dressesand skirts. My summer wear is here and I will be making full use of it.

The only thing i thought was i usually wear size 7.5 from aerosoles or aldo...so i got 7.5 , but if i was purchasing in store size 8 could have been an option. But i am not going for the exchange.

LOVE these sandals and they are so comfortable. I know I will be living in these this summer! very high quality.

Buy Cole Haan Women''s Elizabeth Platform Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment