Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Queen-03/B Pump

Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Queen-03/B women''s costume shoes,Black/Red/White Patent,11 M USI absolutely love these shoes I bought them for my costume but I wear them out all the time they look fantastic with jeans they are well made and very comfortable.

The shoes are super cute and look great.They will be perfect for a Queen of Hearts costume.They are not the most comfortable shoes I have ever tried on... but they are platform heels in patent leather for under $40 so what do you expect.I am happy with my purchase.

Buy Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Queen-03/B Pump Now

got these for my daughter she will be the Red Queen for Halloween. Would love them myself. Do not think the would take a lot of regular wear but boy for a punch of Oh La La to an outfit once in a while these are your shoes.One thing we ordered a 9 which is her size but too tight in toe so exchanging for a 10.

Read Best Reviews of Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Queen-03/B Pump Here

These are just the most adorable shoes ever but are also extremely painful to walk in after only about an hour!I would so buy these in a style with a heel just 1/2 inch shorter I think that would make the difference between having shoes I can now never wear and having ones that I would wear out!

Want Funtasma by Pleaser Women''s Queen-03/B Pump Discount?

These shoes are super sexy and I couldn''t believe that they are as nice to wear as they are! Great buy shipping was fast

0 comments:

Post a Comment