adidas Women''s adissage Slide

adidas Women''s adissage Slide,RunWhite/Diva/RunWhite,9 MMy wife says these shoes rock. "With the bumpy things under your feet, it''s almost like you''re getting a very rough massage all day long..and I like it rough.."

I''ve always wanted a pair of these and finally bought myself a pair. The first day takes a bit to get used to if the bumps are too hard on your feet (my feet are pretty sensitive) try wearing them with socks for a day or two.

When I took them off after the first day my feet felt like I had just had a massage and were super smooth and rejuvenated.

Love em!

Buy adidas Women''s adissage Slide Now

Seems all products I order these days are less quality than few years ago... sandals no exception.Size runs bit larger, not glued together completely, but pretty color pink/white.Felt like I overpaid unfortunately

Read Best Reviews of adidas Women''s adissage Slide Here

HARD TO WEAR THEY DONT STAY ON MY FEET. SO NEEDLESS TO SAY FOR ME IT WAS WASTED MONEY. WALKING IN THEM IS IMPOSSIBLE

Want adidas Women''s adissage Slide Discount?

After standing on concrete for 10 hours these take my pain away at the end of my shift. I always slip into these after work. I have to wear them with socks though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment