Steve Madden Women''s Portreit Pump

Steve Madden Women''s Portreit Pump,Black Suede,9 M USbeautiful color and perfect heel height.very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.Love em.the other colors looked unique and maybe my next purchase

It''s a really cute shoe.The trouble I have is finding the right outfit to match it.By the shoe being teal (which is somewhat of a difficult color to find) and then suede, it really limits what you can wear it with.

The fit is nice, and because the heels are thick, the shoes are easier to walk in. The color is exactly as shown.Would I recommend this shoe?Only if you find the right outfit FIRST!!

Buy Steve Madden Women''s Portreit Pump Now

Steve Madden shoes are always the shoe for the fashionable woman.I have never purchased a Steve Madden shoe or boot that hasn''t received the hightest compliments & stares.The Steve Madden Portreit Pump is so sleek, comfortable and made of rich quality. Only Steve Madden would create such a unique shoe with an equally unique color to match.

I love this shoe!

Read Best Reviews of Steve Madden Women''s Portreit Pump Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment