Geox Women''s Glicine Wedge Sandal

Geox Women''s Glicine Wedge Sandal, Camel, 38 M EU/8 M USMy usual size is 39, but these sandals fit perfectly well, and they are of a very good quality! Can''t wait for summer to come ))

This is my second pair of Geox and I think I''m becoing a convert! Normally i wear an 8.5, in most brands. My first Geox were 9''s and are now after several wears (which I attribute to the quality leather used) are a little loose but still lovely. As a result Ibought this pair in an 8.5 and at first try I thougt they would be a bit to snug. I''m on by 3rd wear and liking them more with this war. Comfortable not to heavy and soft leather. No sore spots anywear, after and active day.

Buy Geox Women''s Glicine Wedge Sandal Now

Love the look of these wedges! So excited to wear them!! Have not worn them yet, but am looking forward to wear them!

Read Best Reviews of Geox Women''s Glicine Wedge Sandal Here

Absolutely in love with this sandals, runs half size smaller, becuase its europian sizing, but go for it, very comfortable wedge,very stylish, wont be sorry, worth every penny, got in both colors.

Want Geox Women''s Glicine Wedge Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment