Gomax Women''s Grecian Sandal

Gomax Women''s Grecian Sandal,Black,6 M US"Really cute sandals", that being said the sandals are quite cute, unusual color, but pleasant.The fit is a little kinky, but maybe because I have a narrowfoot.However, they are going back. The reason is that the statement under the shoes says leather.They are not leather, they are synthetic from toe to heel, top to bottom.If, I had been observate earlier I would have notice in the various pictures below,there was no leather sign.I really don''t like returning things.I also, think the person(s) putting the information on the items to make sure it is correct.

That being said, I never, ever wear synthetic shoes. But, if you don''t mind synethic shoes, they are really cute shoes, and they look leather-like.

This is one of the most comfortable sandals ever,fits like a glove would recomend it to others great sandals love the colour

Buy Gomax Women''s Grecian Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment