Guess Women''s Blarney Platform Bootie

Guess Women''s Blarney Platform Sandal,Black,8.5 M USThese shoes are soooo awesome... great for clubbing... very comfortable... You will be noticed in these shoes.



First off let me say, get you a pair before they are gone. I have them in black and in brown. They are true to size but I always order a half size up for more comfort. These can be worn with anything, dress, leggings, jeans, some shortsyou name it. The brown is a cognac. These are a definite head turner and for almost 5 inches in height they are extremely comfy. I promise. They may be the most comfortable heels I have. I walked around for hours in these babies and no pain. These are a must and you''ll regret if you don''t get them. I got both pairs almost half of the regular price but they are so worth the full price. Enjoy!!

Buy Guess Women''s Blarney Platform Bootie Now

Loved em from the day I seen them in Macy''s window... Tried them on at Guess and eventually ordered them for almost half the original price from Amazon!!Loved them 100% more when I wore them to a friends fundraiser event and two going away parties all the same night and after 6+ hours there was no pain!!!! Found a new summer sexy heel fav! They run pretty true to size I went a half size bigger and although still comfy I could''ve went w/ my actual size

Read Best Reviews of Guess Women''s Blarney Platform Bootie Here

Love these boots!Very comfy, and sexy, I got the black ones from Macy''s but wanted the brown ones as well but they were regular priced at the time $150.00 then I did a search on Amazon and found them for a fraction of the price and had to get them.I haven''t worn them yet because when I purchased them it was summer but now its fall I will definitely be wearing them and can''t wait to do so.

Want Guess Women''s Blarney Platform Bootie Discount?

Shoes are great and the look very good on my feet, love, love, love these shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment