Some reviewers say it is narrow and others say it''s fine.I seriously wonder if there is a quality control issue and not all shoes are the same. The pair I had were simply too narrow not a medium width at all. Had to return them. :-(I am really happy with these sandals.I was very hesitant to buy new shoes online, but these were cute and a good price.I am so happy with them.They seem to run true to size.They are very comfortable and the sole isn''t stiff at all.I''ve worn these all day for 3 days and I am very happy with them.
Buy Naya Women''s Zoe Toe Ring Sandal Now
These fit the bill perfectly for style, price, and vivid color!And very comfortable for a slip on sandal! The padded arch is just right.The shoes were delivered quickly, thanks!The only thing I questioned was that they were in cute cloth bags and had shapers (that was ok) but mailed in a larger box. Not very secure during shipment.But they arrived in perfect shape, and I am very happy with them.Can''t wait for warm weather!Absolutely love ''em.Especially since it''s difficult to find decent looking shoes in my size.Can''t wait for warm weather.Hey am loving this sandels. you must have a small feet because the toe ring is not for a person with fat toes it will not fit. my foot size is 7.1/2.
0 comments:
Post a Comment