Kravings by Klogs Women''s Sundance Thong Sandals

Kravings Womens Sundance Black Soft Burnished Cafe M 9 M USI found these today -not on Amazon, but at Foot Solutions, who have locations in town.I thought they''d be too high, so I almost didn''t try them on.I have challenged feet -one is an 8.5, the other a 9, but they''re wide, so I''ve been buying 10s to get the additional width and putting up with the bad fit.I''m an event planner so I''m on them a lot -plus I''m overweight, so I struggle with foot pain and I will NOT tolerate uncomfortable shoes.I spent most of last year on the hunt for good looking comfortable shoes with proper technology and science in their construction, so I''m pretty well versed in most of the manufacturers.This one, I didn''t know.Am I glad I tried them on.Honestly, they''re unusual looking, but not over the top the more you look at them, they''re really good looking versatile, well made, nice materials.But then I put them on.OMG.Great support where it''s needed although it''s possible to velcro in inserts if you need them.I''m curious how they''ll feel after a hard day at work.I live in Las Vegas, so open toed shoes starting in May are perfectly acceptable, with a perfect pedicure, that is.

I''d love these in black but actually came online to see what other shoes they made, I''m so happy with the fit and construction.

Seriouslyif you need happy feet, struggle with heels but get tired of wearing flats, these are winners.Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment