
I ordered these for a comfortable sandal that would accommodate my feet if they swell or I need to be standing for a long time. I dislike having to sear socks and jogging shoes in the D.C. hot and humid summers. These fit well and are true to size. I like to buy leather shoes since leather breathes better than man-made materials making for a cooler, less sweaty foot. The price was excellent! I wore them around the house and noticed that they rubbed the top of my foot that emerges from the leather upper (base at the bottom of my toe area) a bit. This is due to a roughened seam ending right on the top center of the upper. The edge of the upper where my foot emerges has a leather and thread work ending that makes for a rough spot. The upper edge where my foot enters also has this seam but it is not rough. I will need to put some sort of sticky tape or felt to prevent my foot from being rubbed raw.

These sandals work great with everything from sundresses to shorts. Their caramel color is a great option to have from the usual dark brown or bone shoe. The laser-cut leather design is pretty, and gives me 3 season wear here in the Southwest. This style is right in-between casual and dressy, with its mid-height heel and streamlined foot bed. I''d say they are exactly true-to-size. Just as I would expect from Hush Puppies, they''re really comfortable, and even have an air pillow for my heel to strike, something I really appreciate, since I have a history of plantar fasciitis. I would have given these sandals 5 stars, except that the top strap is just a bit loose -o.k. for walking in, but I''d like to see it snugger.
Buy Hush Puppies Women''s Vasanti Slide Sandal Now
i selected this shoe for the name brand, the color ... i was pleasantly surprised to see it more than met my expactations. Very comfortable, just the right heel height like the cushion love the color!
Read Best Reviews of Hush Puppies Women''s Vasanti Slide Sandal Here
Very comfortable shoes and good soles for walking love these shoes and have them in black as well.Great for travel.
Want Hush Puppies Women''s Vasanti Slide Sandal Discount?
I really liked the shoes but it ran a little narrow and close. It was the first time ordering from this company so I was not familiar with the fit. I will definitely be ordering again as they are comfortable. I am pregnant and was looking for a pair of comfortable non strap shoes. These were perfect for me but I will just have to order a size 7 instead of a 6.5. I would like to get the black.
0 comments:
Post a Comment