Kenneth Cole Reaction What A Dress Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid)

Kenneth Cole Reaction What A Dress Sandal,White,4 M US Big KidMy daughter is super finicky about her shoes.She has worn these shoes for months and they are holding up fine.They are comfortable, not too high, and very stylish.

My daughter loved this pair of shoes. I love the ivory color. It is such an easy and elegant match to many different style of dresses.

Buy Kenneth Cole Reaction What A Dress Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Now

I bought these for my niece. They fit accordingly, size chart is correct. material appears to be holding up to her constant dress-up and pretend tap dancing.:)

Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole Reaction What A Dress Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Here



very cute shoes and my daughter loves them, but after a week, the strap came unglued and came out of the heel.Very disappointed I thought KC was a quality brand.

Want Kenneth Cole Reaction What A Dress Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?

These match a dress I bought perfectly and are true to size. They are adorable and look great. They are also made well, the open back gives a little play room with size if you need it also.

0 comments:

Post a Comment