GOGO 3 Inch Womens Sexy Knee High Boots Stretch GOGO Boot With Block Heel Theatre Costumes Baby Pink

GOGO-300 3'' Knee Boot, Baby Pink Stretch Patent-Size 15They shipped the wrong size and wrong color.I sent both boots back and never got a refund.They owe me $120.Amazon said I didn''t resolve it according to their policy so they are absolved.I am upset got no help from anyone.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOE MANUFACTURER AND KNOW YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH AMAZON.



Made this purchase of these GOGO-300 3" Knee boots for a female friend. She was looking for something retro and we found them on Amazon. All tough she wanted a white pair, white was out of stock. So she settled for the pink. Price was good, shipped in a timely manor, but just did not fit her,shecould not get them on. So we returned them. After thought maybe she should have ordered a larger size.

Geo.

Buy GOGO 3 Inch Womens Sexy Knee High Boots Stretch GOGO Boot With Block Heel Theatre Costumes Baby Pink Now



I got these in pink for a Daphne (Scooby Doo) Halloween costume and they were perfect! I got alot of complements on them and they were very comfortable.

Read Best Reviews of GOGO 3 Inch Womens Sexy Knee High Boots Stretch GOGO Boot With Block Heel Theatre Costumes Baby Pink Here



These are smokin''! Bought them to go with a costume and cant wait to find an outfit to wear them with after halloween!

Want GOGO 3 Inch Womens Sexy Knee High Boots Stretch GOGO Boot With Block Heel Theatre Costumes Baby Pink Discount?



These boots are great.The height of the heel is high enough to be sexy, yet low enough to be manageable.The only problem is that the zipper could be a little stronger. When they were tried on, the zipper came apart. We fixed the zipper, added panythose, and they fit better and the zipper didn''t come apart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment