Naturalizer Women''s Naja Wedge Pump

Naturalizer Women''s Naja Wedge Pump,Camelot,11 M USI can''t believe it...I''ve actually found the perfect shoe for work!I''m an event planner, on my feet all day and often long hours.When my feet give out, my sense of humor does too -and that''s not good.Even worse are shoes that make me look like a little old lady.I''d about given up.I hope they deliver on my expectations.Will keep you posted.

Ordered these in 10W and they were very pretty, but VERY narrow. If you need a narrow shoe, order the regular width, if you need a regular width, order the wide. If you actually need a wide width, don''t bother.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Naja Wedge Pump Now



You will love the. My wide feet love them. I am on my feet all day for work. PLUS, they are cute. I get compliments on them constantly. Well-designed for a fast-pace job, considering a slight heel/wedge that balances great. I''d buy them again, for sure!

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Naja Wedge Pump Here

Pretty shoes, but not as comfortable as I thought they would be.When I wear them to work, my feet hurt by the end of the day.

Want Naturalizer Women''s Naja Wedge Pump Discount?

I agree that these are the perfect work shoes! I''m on my feet all day and these were comfortable from the first wear. They provide plenty of support, and are stylish at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment