Via Spiga Women''s V-Yarick T-Strap Wedge

Via Spiga Women''s V-Yarick T-Strap Wedge,Chestnut Shiny Croc,10 M USI love the style and agree with other reviewers and ont eh positive sides. However, the sandals have ZERO traction on the bottom and unless some traction is glued to thiw foundation, are impossible to walk in. I am surprised that this was missed by Via Spiga, a reputable shoe making company. I sometimes wander do the shoe manufacturers ever "test drive" their products on real women or these are jist fantasies created by men for women?

Don''t hesitate to get these!I can honestly say that these are the most comfortable shoes that I have bought in quite some time.They are light weight, they don''t rub you raw in any spot (and I usually walk about 5 miles a day at work), and they are super cute.

I have always had really good luck with Via Spiga, and these shoes have assured that my next shoe purchase will be Via Spiga''s too!

Buy Via Spiga Women''s V-Yarick T-Strap Wedge Now



Very comfortable sandals, you can wear all day with out a pain. Everybody love it and ask where I bought

Read Best Reviews of Via Spiga Women''s V-Yarick T-Strap Wedge Here

I think this is so far one of my best purchases ever,love the sandals,and i still have them,maybe i will buy another one like this.

Want Via Spiga Women''s V-Yarick T-Strap Wedge Discount?

Sandals just super. Beautiful, comfortable and look at 100%. Size in the size and leg comfortably. Do not hesitate to buy ...

I am very pleased. Thank you very much!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment