Keds Women''s Dorm Cozy Textile Sneaker

Keds Women''s Dorm Cozy Sneaker,Black,7 M USThese are very comfortable, warm and true to size.I went up a half size, only because some mocassin style slippers or shoes can be a little snug in the toe area, but my regular size would probably have been fine.Even being a little larger than my usual size, they don''t pop off while walking, since they hug the foot.While they are attractive I chose Blackwatch Plaid more importantly, for me, these are durable.We don''t have carpeting all through the house, so I need support and traction, even indoors.They''re also great for running errands or just a trip to the mailbox, in any weather conditions.With kids and pets, we do get our share of spills and messes, so it''s great that these can be tossed into the washer and air dried.I think they are an unbeatable value!I''m going to pick up a pair for my daughter, before she "borrows" mine!

I just ordered these and will be exchanging them for a size up. I''m a size 10 and can occasionally get away with a 9.5, but with these in a 10, my big toe was firmly hitting the end of the shoe.

Otherwise, I''d say that these are definitely good for narrow feet. And if you''re wondering, the sole of the shoe is still softer than a normal sneaker so they''re still comfortable to wear inside :).

Buy Keds Women''s Dorm Cozy Textile Sneaker Now

The support of a sport shoe with comfort of a slipper highly recommended. I would also recommend it to people with narrow feet

Read Best Reviews of Keds Women''s Dorm Cozy Textile Sneaker Here

Well, I bought them to wear primarily as slippers around the house.the first thing that I did was to remove the tassels.The patterned fabric is a bit much, but they are quite comfortable.They keep my feet noticeably warmer than wearing sneakers around the house.So, all in all, I got a great deal, especially since I bought them on close-out.

Want Keds Women''s Dorm Cozy Textile Sneaker Discount?

Cozy, comfy, and very, very cute! I wear these as house shoes but wear them to run outdoors to do a quick chore.Nice sole should last a good long time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment