Kenneth Cole Reaction Face-To-Chase Slingback Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid)

Kenneth Cole Reaction Face-To-Chase Slingback Sandal,Black,3 M US Little KidI got these shoes in ivory for my daughter to wear in a wedding.the pictures don''t do it justice, it''s even cuter in person!

These are the perfect girls'' dress up shoes. They are the best choice for special occasions. You will love them!Very well made and beautiful.

Buy Kenneth Cole Reaction Face-To-Chase Slingback Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Now

This is absolutely a beautiful shoe for my two flowergirls that are in my September wedding but I was very disappointed with the appearance of the shoes that I received. They had dark marks on the shoes like they had been used and sent back and unfortunately they were sent to me. I didnt even show them to my flowergirls because I didnt want them to fall in love with them and have their heart broken if I''m not able to get them from somewhere else. I just refused to keep damaged/used shoes that cost me almost $50 each that was listed as new.

Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole Reaction Face-To-Chase Slingback Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Here



My daughter loves these shoes. They fit true to size

and we''re very pretty. We used them for a wedding.

Want Kenneth Cole Reaction Face-To-Chase Slingback Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?

I ordered these for my flowergirls. They have just enough heel for them to feel like a big girl and feel comfortable wearing them.Cant wait for them to try them on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment