Lucky Women''s Ester2 Ballet Flat

Lucky Women''s Ester2 Ballet Flat,Bombay,10 M USAt first I felt apprehensive to order these, as they''re made in China, and I felt like they were a little expensive. However, Amazon offers them for $10 bucks less than the competitor and I really love the style, so I decided to give them a try. So glad I did! The first time I wore them, I found they rubbed my feet in certain places, but after wearing them a second time, I feel I''ve broken them in and they''re extremely comfortable. The leather is high quality, and I''m hoping these will last me a long time. Also, I''m a size 11 and they fit perfect, so I would say the shoes are fairly true to size. However, I do have a narrow foot, and since the shoe is narrow it fits me perfectly width-wise. Hope this helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment