
When I first opened the package I thought that it was going to be a horrible shoes to wear. The sole of the shoe looked very hard and it seemed like the cushioning was very thin. It was only when I wore it did I find out how comfortable the shoe was. It was wide enough and therefore did not squeeze the living daylights outta my toes. The cushioning although thin, did manage to fit the contours of my feet very well. The sole of the shoe was also soft and therefore limited the impact to your feet when walking.
Quality wise I would say that it is pretty darn good with suede like material lining the interior of the shoe. I honestly can''t think of anything negative about the shoe just yet.

Very snazzy, fit comfortably.
Seem like good quality, but time will tell.
Highly recommend as a purchase.
Good luck to you.
Buy Steve Madden Men''s Brawny Lace-Up Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment