Clarks Women''s Lexi Sycamore Slide Sandal

Clarks Women''s Lexi Sycamore Slide Sandal,Pewter Leather,9 N USI have the pewter color in this style. This is the most comfortable, easy to wear sandal I''ve ever owned. I''ve always liked having a back strap, but these are so easy to keep on my feet without that strap and my feet never tire. They don''t feel clunky because the design is quite svelte along the outside of your foot.

These sandals look nice enough to dress up a little. The pewter color looks fantastic with black outfits and unlike black sandals, the pewter doesn''t make my pale white feet look like they belong to a vampire. No, these are quite flattering. Princess feet for me!

I walked the entire length of Central Park in these and could easily have kept going. I''ve worn these to Disney World. I''ve worked all day on my feet in these. I forget I''m wearing them. I hate taking them off at the end of the day and I love slipping them on in the morning. I hope winter never comes.



I have three pairs of these. After I got my first pair I couldn''t get over how comfortable they are; I feel like I''m walking on clouds. They are also beautiful, so I decided to stock up. They run large. I normally wear a 7.5-8 and the 7 fits me perfectly.

Buy Clarks Women''s Lexi Sycamore Slide Sandal Now



I love Clark''s slides because they come in wide so they fit my high arches.This one is very comfortable. A bit looser than other styles.I had to look to make sure it wasn''t a size larger.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Lexi Sycamore Slide Sandal Here

I saw this shoe in a department store and loved it. However, I can never get my size (5.5), so I came home and checked Amazon. Like all the Clark''s shoes I have purchased, I loved this from right out of the box. It''s a cute, neat shoe, stylish enough for a summer dress and yet looks good with pants and capris. The shoe is very comfortable and flexible and light as a feather. The insole affords a good grip so your foot doesn''t slide forward. I found the size to be exactly what I feel is a 5.5, the width a normal B or medium. It''s a keeper.

Want Clarks Women''s Lexi Sycamore Slide Sandal Discount?

I bought these in the fall so I haven''t had a chance to wear them yet.Know they will come in handy when I head to Florida after the holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment