Pros: No shoelaces, easy to put on, excellent price
Cons: Wish they came in youth sizes too
Have had better success with new balance for kids shoes than others.my son has been using these sandals since 1 and he is now 6. we have never changed the brand/model once we started. keeps the toe and heel safe, and is comfortable at the same time. inner linings are soft and durable. he never complains even with day long use.
Buy New Balance KD554 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid//Big Kid) Now
I liked this style so much, that when my son outgrew his other pair I started searching!I was happy to find these on Amazon.These sandals even work for his school''s dress code--they cover toes and heels.He can wear them with or without socks, which he likes.
Read Best Reviews of New Balance KD554 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid//Big Kid) Here
I just love these for our little boy easy on and off he can do it independently also good soles and covered toes for protection when they use their feet as breaks when riding balance bikes.Want New Balance KD554 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid//Big Kid) Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment