Buy Nina Women''s FERN-GM Sandal Now
I bought these to go with a formal dress.They are true navy and they are gorgeous.They are sparkly so they would look great with a Mother of the Bride dress or just with cute jeans for a night out.Very cute.They are true to size.I ordered a half size up anticipating that they would run small.They don''t run small at all. They would look good with those toeless panty hose to show off your pedi if you have an event.Deep red pedicure looks great with these shoes.They are slippery so scuff up the bottom of the shoe with some sand paper or something for traction.These shoes do run an half a size too small but are super comfy and hot on...if you are debating don''t just order half size downI bought these shoes for a wedding and got tons of compliments on them!I love the color (bronze) and they''re special and sparkly in a tasteful way without being gaudy.I find that they are no more or less confortable than any other high heel.Nina Women''s FERN-GM Sandal
Posted by
Unknown
on Wednesday, April 16, 2014
0 comments:
Post a Comment