Lucchese Classics Men''s L1600.64 Western Boot

Lucchese Classics Men''s L1600.64 Western Boot,Tan,7.5 EE USI try to buy local, I really do. I go to the farmers markets, drive across creation to buy meat and dairy direct from the farmer, etc. I''ve also bought about 10 pairs of boots over the years from my local boot monger. I even tried to buy this pair from them. However, I have learned that I have been buying my boots the wrong size all these years and now that I''m buying my boots one size bigger than my normal size, I''m wearing a 14 which is apparently the same size boot that a elephant wears based on the available options at my local seller. I''ve spoken to them multiple times over multiple years to try to get them to stock more 14s. There answer is, "Yeah, we get a lot of people asking for them." Nothing changes. If I like a pair they''ll order a pair for me, which I can then drive back and pick up. Twice the time and four times the hassle.

So on the latest trip, again no boots my size in the entire store and I had my handy Amazon app on my iPhone. Lucchese boots search? Bingo! All the choices in the world. Came home, found my pair, ordered them, two days later they show up and look exactly like the picture. No muss, no fuss. None of the problems I saw from some other reviewers. Unless something dramatic happens, I will order 100% of my boots from Amazon going forward. If you already wear cowboy boots and are familiar with your sizing, I''d suggest you do the same. If you are looking for your first pair, go find a local purveyor so that you can try them on, and make sure you get them one size bigger than your sneakers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment