definitely the ones to get! Im very happy with them
Buy Kenneth Cole Reaction Men''s Speed Ball High-Top Sneaker Now
I can get in anywhere with them on. I''ve got Green. My brother has white and brown and I''m getting my own white pair today. Very comfortable. ST Paddies day last year walked like 3 miles in them. No visible signs of it!!Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole Reaction Men''s Speed Ball High-Top Sneaker Here
I purchased these shoes about a month ago, and right out of the box they''re as cool as you''d expect.I''ve worn them just about every day since then, and they''ve held up well; as far as wear on the denim is concerned, it''ll retain its stiffness and color far longer than Chuck Taylors.I was concerned at first at the swede lining around the toe cap, but aside from a loss of color at the spots that get bumped a lot, it''s stayed together nicely.The leather sections will break in before long and retain their creases.But the shoes get me lots of compliments.As far as comfort is concerned, there''s really not too much arch support, they''re comparable to Converse in that regard.Consider insoles if that''s your thing.Additionally, my feet are fairly wide and the shoes are fairly narrow, just be away that they''re supposed to have a snug fit.Other than that, though, I absolutely love them.Again, if you like the feel of hi-top Converse, you''ll feel at home in these shoes.
One last note, these shoes don''t like moisture very much.Getting them in the middle of winter probably wasn''t a fantastic idea, but as the shoes are canvas, they will feel a little tight the day after they get wet.They''ll stretch out again, though, so not a big deal.If you sweat a lot, though (as I do, unfortunately), seriously consider buying sweat-guards or odor-blockers.These shoes don''t really dry out quickly.Don''t let my critiques dissuade you from buying these, though!There''s no downside to owning a pair of these shoes, I promise.
I don''t regret my purchase in the least.Pick up a pair if you get a chance.
Want Kenneth Cole Reaction Men''s Speed Ball High-Top Sneaker Discount?
The quality of this shoes is awful. After one month seems I have been wearing it for years, even are broken already.
0 comments:
Post a Comment