STEVEN by Steve Madden Women''s Altetude Open-Toe Pump

Steven by Steve Madden Women''s Altetude Open-Toe Pump,Black,8 M USGot this in the Magenta color. It is a rich, beautiful hue. Gorgeous shoe that''s sure to turn heads! Sky high but pretty comfortable. I normally wear 8 1/2 in Steve Madden but I wish I ha ordered a 9 as they are a bit snug.Will definitely get other colors too.

These shoes look super hot.. Very high.. Not comfy but not uncomfy

I wore them to go clubbing and got so many compliments

Buy STEVEN by Steve Madden Women''s Altetude Open-Toe Pump Now

I am obsessed with these shoes! They take a couple nights of pain to break them in but after that, they are super comfortable. Order about a half size bigger than your normal shoe size because the toe section is very narrow. Other than that, the shoes are great!!

Read Best Reviews of STEVEN by Steve Madden Women''s Altetude Open-Toe Pump Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment